Partner | Residential and Commercial Property
Henry has a broad practice, specialising in all aspects of residential and commercial property and development with a particular focus on the agricultural sector. Among other matters, that includes acting in respect of:
• option and promotion agreements and related collaboration agreements between landowners, including in respect of large-scale strategic developments and energy projects;
• landlord and tenant issues;
• farming partnership agreements;
• estate planning, working closely with our wills and probate team;
• agricultural tenancies and grazing licences;
• farm and woodland sales and purchases.
Henry also has wide general litigation experience, having joined the firm in 2014 from the litigation practice of an international firm where he qualified in 2011. He read law at Christ Church, Oxford. He followed his father and grandfather into the firm.
Lightfoots LLP - Solicitors of England and Wales. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under number 508443.
For further information on standards and requirements of SRA regulation, please read the SRA Handbook.