Litigation Assistant – Services to Lenders
To work within a Team providing legal services in respect of instructions referred by Lenders.
Communicating professionally with all parties involved to ensure excellent service.
Legal qualification/experience an advantage but not essential; experience in administration and customer service either by phone or face to face is required. Full training will be given.
- Primary contact with the client and other parties
- Responsible for own caseload
- Action workflow entries on a daily basis
- Ensure high levels of customer service are maintained at all times
- Escalate any potentially problematic cases
- Deal with all telephone calls in a professional manner
- Accurate record maintenance
- Ensure all paper files in good order
- Clear and concise written and spoken English
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Professional attitude at all times
- IT Literacy
- Good level of numeracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and identify need to escalate when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
9.00 – 5.30
Free parking on site
Health Cover & Group Pension with length of service
Open Plan offices