Junior Developer/IT Support
Lightfoots LLP is a unique legal practice boasting a balanced blend of traditional high street work and a solid, commercial client base. We also represent a number of mortgage and other specialist finance lenders and provide legal support to both our residential and commercial portfolios. We have 3 offices in Thame and 1 office in Princes Risborough – the Technical Support will cover all 4 sites.
The role is to work within the IT Team alongside our current developer. The role is not limited to Visual Files and the individual will be expected to be involved with the other day-to-day aspects of IT support for the firm and you must have a strong knowledge of MS Office applications
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for IT for both the Phones and HelpDesk.
- Provide 1st line support where required, ensuring these issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist with the maintenance and development of the firm’s case management, practice management and other software systems as required.
- Adhere to agreed procedures re: full testing of all development work.
- Assist with the improvement and maintenance of the firms systems including rollouts, upgrades etc.
- Communicate effectively with the IT Team members, management and users to ensure business needs are met.
- Undertake essential maintenance tasks and project work outside of normal office hours from time to time as required.
- In addition, the job holder is required to perform other responsibilities as and when requested by the IT Manager and Partnership.
- Promote and monitor adherence to best practice standards.
- Ensure that code is documented and easily understood by others and that flowcharts and data/document dictionaries are produced and kept up to date.
- Where necessary, work with the IT Developer to document and present IT development initiatives to the firm.
Benefits with service
Free onsite parking