Lightfoots LLP is an established and respected firm of Solicitors with a solid reputation for providing quality legal advice. Our diverse Practice includes a full range of Legal Services to individuals and businesses.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent Credit Control and relationship building skills and experience to close outstanding accounts.
This will be for 2 or 3 days per week to reduce our aged debt ledger.
It is essential that you understand and work within the ethos of Lightfoots as although we have a strong corporate side to the Firm we have been serving the people of Thame and surrounding villages for generations and our approach is friendly and caring. We are not looking for, nor do we need, an aggressive approach to our clients.
You will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and office-based in our High Street location.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Contact clients re outstanding accounts via telephone, letter and e-mail
- Process and allocate payments
- High level of accuracy
- Strong telephone communication within credit control for resolution and customer
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word. Knowledge of SOS Connect advantageous but not essential
- Strong customer focus skills
- Ability to work both alone and in a team environment
Holiday – pro rata of 20 days Competitive salary
Benefits with service Friendly and supportive staff Centre of town location
For further information please contact Lesley Parke , HR Manager