Lightfoots is a highly respected Firm with traditional values and very diverse services. Our clients range from longstanding local residents to corporates. We are growing and expanding and this is a very exciting time to join the Firm.
We require an experienced administrator with an eye for detail and the ability to organise and prioritise. Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook are required as are solid admin skills.
The role will include involvement in:
- Keeping extensive and accurate records
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly reports
- Maintaining required registers
- Ensuring updated policies & procedures are available to staff
- Renewing various licences
- Anti-money laundering searches
- Dealing with lender panels
- Updating Lender Exchange
- Assisting with reaccreditations/renewals
- Liaising with the Law Society/SRA
Full time role